- A gourmet distance ride in the Willamette Valley.
- Blooming fields of flowers along serene, low traffic routes.
- Free Hopworks beer and gourmet dinner at the finish line.
- World class support from start to finish.
- On site boutique hotel amidst 80 acres of gardens.
Explore the Willamette Valley’s Roads Less Traveled
Petal Pedal is a gourmet distance bike ride like no other. You’ll journey along scenic, quiet roads along mostly flat routes (with a hilly option to visit Silver Falls) as you drift away to another world.
The ride starts and finishes at The Oregon Garden, Oregon’s premier botanical garden with over 80 acres of specialty areas. Your ride pass includes breakfast, lunch, gourmet dinner, free beer, full support and access to the garden.
Plan to stay all weekend and explore Silverton, the friendliest town in Oregon, and the surrounding area.